Freya World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Freya World

Open Source Java Project

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hellbound level

Go down 
AuthorMessage
den01101

Hellbound level Empty
PostSubject: Hellbound level   Hellbound level Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:00 pm

Hello. I have such a problem. If I install the database hellbound update - its level at once 10. I'm trying to set a level of 0. When loading a game server
Code:
HellboundEngine: Mode: levels 0-3
HellboundEngine: Level: 0
HellboundEngine: Trust: 0
HellboundEngine: State: locked
Level Restrict ANT QUEEN:50
HellboundManager: Spawned 415 NPCs.
HellboundEngine: New Level: 1
level turns out 1. How to set the level 0 I understood. Need to be in the database to put the value of the trust = -1. And then the level of not увеличевается, quests open access. But at the entrance to the hellbound update through the gates of the error in the game server
Code:
WARNING: /home/freya/freya/gameserver/data/scripts/hellbound/Engine.java
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at freya.world.gameserver.model.quest.Quest.notifyKill(Quest.java:482)
   at freya.world.gameserver.model.actor.L2Attackable$OnKillNotifyTask.run(L2Attackable.java:572)
   at freya.world.gameserver.ThreadPoolManager$RunnableWrapper.run(ThreadPoolManager.java:86)
   at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
   at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
   at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)
11.07.2011 23:07:10 freya.world.gameserver.model.quest.Quest showError
WARNING: /home/freya/freya/gameserver/data/scripts/hellbound/Quarry/Quarry.java
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at freya.world.gameserver.model.quest.Quest.notifyKill(Quest.java:482)
   at freya.world.gameserver.model.actor.L2Attackable$OnKillNotifyTask.run(L2Attackable.java:572)
   at freya.world.gameserver.ThreadPoolManager$RunnableWrapper.run(ThreadPoolManager.java:86)
   at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
   at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:165)
   at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:266)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
   at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

sorry for my bad English
Back to top Go down

Hellbound level
Page 1 of 1